Informative note on personal data processing
(Art. 13 of EU Directive 679/2016 on personal data processing)
FERRARONI AFP with registered office in Via Sardi, 31/A – 43124 Parma (PR), Italy, states that it is the Data Controller pursuant to articles 4, n. 7 and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals as regards the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “Regulation”) collected on the FERRARONI AFP website (hereinafter, the “Site”). With regard to the collection of personal data obtained from the filling in of forms on the FERRARONI AFP site – as well from interested individuals – and from companies that have a corporate account, FERRARONI AFP is, despite the fact that compulsory provision of an informative note no longer applies to the processing of personal data of legal entities (as the entire Privacy Code and the Regulation are inapplicable to such processing), nevertheless required to provide the informative note and acquire specific, mandatory consent where:
(1) the company is a sole proprietorship or partnership;
(2) the legal entity’s contacts’ data are processed for marketing purposes.
Personal data processing refers to any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not saved on a database, such as collecting, recording, organising, structuring, storing, processing, selecting, disabling, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, transmitting, disclosing or making such data available by any other means, comparing, interconnecting, limiting, deleting or destroying it.
Personal data (email address only) shall be processed – manually and/or with the aid of computer/data processing tools – for the following purposes.
- To allow users to sign up to the FERRARONI AFP Information Service.
Firstly, processing of personal data provided by the user is performed for the purpose of enabling FERRARONI AFP to send technical-sales information.
- Communication and dissemination of personal data for processing purposes. The data provided may be made available to employees of FERRARONI AFP; as regards external communication, the data will be shared with:
- a) individuals assigned to maintaining the FERRARONI AFP website;
- b) individuals with whom sharing may be a legal requirement.
Individuals or categories of individuals who may become aware of the user’s personal data in their role as managers or employees/delegates include the following:
– FERRARONI AFP personnel in management roles;
– companies to whom FERRARONI AFP outsources tasks, including the IT technicians who manage the websites and the related electronic communication infrastructure necessary for their proper functioning, persons in charge of the processing; where appointed, data supervisors;
– external suppliers who provide FERRARONI AFP with support services to operate the Information Service, appointed data supervisors.
In order to send out and manage the FERRARONI AFP Information Service messages, the Company may use mass emailing services, which are provided with the data to perform such processing, and/or similar, equally qualified suppliers.
FERRARONI AFP shall use this information for aggregate statistical purposes to provide its users with ever-better service. Users can unsubscribe from the Information Service at any time via the link contained in each sent message. Pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation, data processing consent is always revocable and users may object to their data being processed for marketing purposes at any time. Data shall not be shared with third parties nor disclosed.
- Compulsoriness/optional nature of consent for the purposes of processing personal data. In order to send Information Service messages FERRARONI AFP shall acquire specific, separate, express, documented, preventive and completely optional consent. In any case, even where the interested party has consented to FERRARONI AFP sending technical or sales information, he/she shall retain the right to revoke it at any time by sending an informal, clearly expressed message to email@example.com . Following receipt of this opt-out request, FERRARONI AFP shall remove and delete the data used to provide send information service messages. Starting from the deletion request FERRARONI AFP reserves the right to follow up as per the terms set out in the Regulations.
- Third party data provided by interested party. The user acknowledges that any information on any third party that he/she has provided on the Information Service registration form constitutes a processing of personal data with respect to which the user acts as the independent data controller, assuming all obligations and responsibilities stated in the Regulations. In this sense, the user provides FERRARONI AFP with a guarantee that any data on third parties provided by said user (which will consequently be processed as if the third party had provided its own informed consent to processing, where mandatory) has been acquired by the user himself/herself in full compliance with Regulations. On this point, the user shall provide indemnity with respect to any processing-related dispute, claim, request for damages etc. which might reach FERRARONI AFP from any interested third party following provision of the data by the user in violation of applicable personal data protection rules.
- Data controller. Data shall not be transferred outside the EU and shall be stored for a period of ten years or until cancellation from the information service. You are also informed that the Data Controller is FERRARONI AFP with registered office in Via Sardi, 31/A – 43124 Parma (PR). To contact FERRARONI AFP quickly and communicate directly and effectively, please use the following contact details (including the e-mail address): tel. +39 0521 648742 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested parties may contact the Data Controller to assert their rights (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, updating) pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR. The updated list of data supervisors is available from FERRARONI AFP head office.
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters (b) and (d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the Regulation, the interested party is informed that:
- a) he/she has the right to ask FERRARONI AFP for access to his/her personal data, to rectify or delete it or limit its processing or oppose its processing in the cases provided for;
- b) he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection Guarantor as per the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it);
- c) any corrections or deletions or limitations on processing carried out at the request of the interested party shall – unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort – be communicated to each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been transmitted. FERRARONI AFP may send the list of recipients to the interested party if he/she so requests. Exercising such rights is not subject to any constraint and is free of charge.
by continuing to browse the website;
by clicking on one of the internal links on the website page;
by clicking on the “OK” link on the briefly displayed pop-up info banner at the bottom of the website page.
The banner will appear with each initial access to the site, as required by the Guarantor’s personal data protection measures (n. 229 of 8 May 2014). By consenting, in one of the above-listed ways, the system will recognise the user’s choice and save it for a period of no more than 12 months (via the use of a technical cookie).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files sent by a server to the client who requests a resource. Cookies are incorporated in the browser, which automatically stores them on the user’s computer and automatically pings them back to the server with each subsequent site access. A cookie has: a name, a duration and a value. At each visit, cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or another site that recognises them (third-party cookies). For more in-depth technical information on cookies please refer to: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie.
How do cookies work and how can they be deleted?
To limit or block cookies, it is necessary to act on your internet browser options; most browsers are programmed by default to accept cookies automatically. Nevertheless, users can limit the extent to which they are saved by modifying these settings manually.
A list of the most widely used browsers and the relative guide to cookie management is provided below:
What cookies does www.ferraroni.net use and for what purposes?
The website uses various types of cookie, each of which has a specific function. They are listed below by type:
“Technical” cookies are essential for proper website performance. They let users browse the website and get optimise the user’s experience of it.
These cookies help the company understand how users interact with its website by providing information on website usage. These cookies are collected and aggregated anonymously and allow improvements to the website.
Profiling cookies are used to present users with more suitable content. They can be used to display targeted adverts or publish personalised adverts according to user interests. They help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Third party cookies
“Third party” cookies integrate functions developed by third parties on the website www.ferraroni.net.t. They refer to external tools and are sent from external third-party domains that have nothing to do with FERRARONI AFP. They may be:
“analytical”: to collect and analyse statistical information on website logins/visits;
“widgets”: to make it easier for users to interact with the programme itself;
“advertising”: to provide advertising services within a website.
Third-party cookies are not controlled directly by FERRARONI AFP; therefore, to withdraw consent you must refer to the third-party websites or refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ or http: / /www.google.com/settings/ads or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to obtain information on how to delete or manage such cookies.
The use of third-party cookies also takes the form of “social plug-ins” on the site. The most common “social plug-ins” are aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of such plug-ins involves the transmission of cookies to/from all sites managed by third parties. Management of information collected by “third parties” is regulated by the relevant information to which you are invited to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various informative notes and cookie management methods are shown below.
Facebook “Like” button and social network widgets (Facebook, Inc.): Privacy
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are services for interaction with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
Twitter “Tweet” button and social network widgets (Twitter): Privacy
The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are services for interaction with the Twitter social network, provided by Twitter Inc.
Google+ “+1” button and social network widgets (Google): Privacy
The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services for interaction with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.
Video YouTube (YouTube): Privacy
The video player is provided by YouTube LLC.
Google Maps (Google): Privacy
Interactive maps are a service supplied by Google Inc.